Thursday, June 4, 2015

Neon Star Stamp

Hey Y'all!
I decided to join in on the nailartjune challenge on instagram and so I needed a neon design for the first day, which I'm late on but hopefully will catch up soon! I have been wantin to use Color Club "Hi-Tech Hibiscus" again, it's so beautiful, so I used it as my base color. And because I can't stop myself from usin Salon Perfect "Mer-Made Of Money," I used it for my stamp. Also Gol, I talked about this stampin plate in my monthly mani faves video and I was gonna link to a video I'd used it in and realized I hadn't done a video with it Gol, so I have now! 


Here's How:
I started with a base of Color Club "Hi-Tech Hibiscus"

I used this plate I got from etsy.

Also usin my creative shop stamper set.

I place the polish onto the stamp. I'm usin Salon Perfect "Mer-Made Of Money."

Then I scrape the polish towards me with my creative shop scraper.

Pick up the image with my stamper in a rollin motion. I know it's slightly hard to see the image because the colors are so light.

Line up your nail and push into the stamper.

And there's the image.

Clean your stamper with a piece of tape.

Use your favorite top coat to seal it all in. I use Salon Perfect.

And that's it!
Here's the video:




I hope y'all enjoyed this! I ended up really likin this despite the face that it was a random last minute decision. Also in person it's very hard to see the stars without good lightin so that's not my favorite but up close I like them gol.

Find Me Here Too:
Instagram

~Maags 

No comments:

Post a Comment