Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Patriotic Fireworks

Hey Y'all!
More 4th of July designs comin your way! 
Today I have a firework inspired design!
I'm usin a gorgeous new Salon Perfect glitter with a star stamp to create the perfect firework burst!

Here's How:
I'm startin with a base of Salon Perfect "Let Freedom Bling,' it's a gorgeous blingy bar glitter!

I'm usin this stampin plate that I got from etsy. Not sure if it's available anymore tho. 

I'm usin a red polish with the star image, Salon Perfect "Salsa Dance." I place the polish on the image

and scrape towards me with my creative shop scraper. 

Then I pick the image up with my creative shop stamper in a rollin motion. I love the teeny stars!

I line my nail up with the image and press my nail into the stamper. 

and there it is on the nail!

Finish it all off with your favorite top coat. I use Salon Perfect.

and that's it!





 I hope y'all enjoyed this one! I loved the way this turned out! It was so sparkly and cute! Totally looked like fireworks! 
If you get inspired by me use the tag #MagsyInpsired on instagram so I can see!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags 


No comments:

Post a Comment