Thursday, June 4, 2015

Born Pretty Store Review/Demo: Skull Stamp

Hey Y'all!
I've got another stampin plate from Born Pretty Store to review! This one is a punk style and I'll be usin the skull design. 


Here's How:
I started with Zoya "Blaze"

The Plate I'm reviewin is BP-39 and the skull image. 

I started with a gold color, Confetti "Debutante" and placed it onto the plate.

Then with my creative shop scraper I scraped the polish towards me.

and pick up the image with my creative shop stamper in a rollin motion.

Line up your nail and push into the image.

and there it is on the nail.

 I use a piece of tape to clean the excess polish off my stamper.

Then I used black on the same image. I used Sephora Formula X "Dark Matter."

Did the same thing, put the polish on the plate, scrape the polish towards me and pick up the image in a rollin motion.

Line up your nail and push into the stamper. The black one went onto both my pinkies.

Use your favorite top coat to seal it all in. I use Salon Perfect.

and there it is!
Here's the video:





I hope y'all enjoyed this review and demo!
Checkout BornPrettyStore
and use the code: ASQW10 for 10% off 
(I don't make money off that code, it's just for y'all)

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags 

No comments:

Post a Comment