Monday, June 22, 2015

Recycle Mani Monday: Patriotic

Hey Y'all!
Recycle Mani Monday again! I always feel like these come so quickly each week! 
Of course 4th of July is comin up here in the US and so it had to be a patriotic mani for me today!
So for this week I added the white stars to my previous bag marble.

Here's How:
I started with my previous bag marble.

I'm usin this stampin plate that I got from etsy and usin the star pattern image.

I start by puttin white polish onto the image. I used Salon Perfect "Sugar Cube."

Then I scrape the polish towards me with my creative shop scraper. 

And pick up the image in a rollin motion with my creative shop stamper.

Then I line my nail up with the image and press my nail into the stamper.

There's the image on the nail.

Clean your stamper with a piece of tape.

Use your favorite top coat to finish things off. I use Salon Perfect.

And that's it!




I LOVE these soooooo much! The stars just completed this whole look for me! I loved the bag marble but the stars just made it! It gave it another level of depth! 
If you get inspired by me use the tag #MagsyInspired 
and if you'd like to participate next Monday use the tag #RecycleManiMonday and every Tuesdays I feature my favorites! 

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags 





No comments:

Post a Comment