Tuesday, June 30, 2015

4th of July Splatter

Hey Y'all!
Just a couple more patriotic mani's left before 4th of July! Hope you're not sick of them yet!
Today I have a red silver and blue splatter mani!

Here's How:
Startin with a base of L'Oreal "Masked Affair."

You'll need a small coffee straw.

I'm gonna start by dippin the straw into a blue polish. I'm usin Salon Perfect "Indigo-go."

And blow it onto your nail.

Then repeat with a red polish. I used Salon Perfect "Salsa Dance." Dip the straw into the polish bottle.

and blow it onto the nail. Add as much as you want and the further you keep the straw from your nail the better lookin the splatter.

Use a small brush with acetone to clean up any polish on the skin.

Finish up with your favorite top coat. I use Salon Perfect.

And that's it!





Hope y'all enjoyed this one! I love the way this turned out! I always forget how great splatter mani's can be!
If you get inspired by me use the tag #MagsyInspired on instagram so I can see. 

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags 


No comments:

Post a Comment