Friday, July 10, 2015

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

Hey Y'all!
I'm so far behind in my blog posts but here goes!
This was my 4th of July mani! 
It's a glow in the dark star mani! Perfect for the dark night watchin fireworks!
Look at that Glow! So Fun!

Also It was my 3rd year Instagram anniversary!
I painted my logo to celebrate!


Here's How:
I started with naked nails.

I used these star stickers I got from Walmart or GW Supply. They're just regular stickers.

I also used a pair of tweezers to make it easier to apply and remove the stickers.

I applied a glow in the dark top coat to my naked nails. I used Pure Ice Glow Top Coat.

Then I applied a regular top coat (Salon Perfect) to help the nail dry faster, so the stickers wouldn't ruin the glow base.

I used my tweezers to apply my star stickers. 

I applied 2 stars on each nail. You can apply as many as you want.

Then I used a blue polish to paint over the whole nail includin the stickers. I used Salon Perfect "Indigo-go."


Immediately remove the stickers before the blue polish can dry. 

I used my small brush and acetone to cleanup any excess polish.

Finish it all off with your favorite top coat. I used Salon Perfect.

And that's it!




I loved these so much! They were so fun outside in the dark while watchin fireworks! I hope y'all had a wonderful safe 4th of July!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags 



No comments:

Post a Comment