Friday, July 10, 2015

Recycle Mani Monday: Chevron Tips

Hey Y'all!
Sorry this post is late!
It's Recycle Mani Monday again!
Today I did some more chevron tips.


Here's How:

Regular tape is gonna be the tool for this one. 

I take the corner of the piece of tape and line it up on my nail with my previous 'v' shape design. 

Make sure to push the tape down so no polish will get under it. 

Then I painted the remainder of my nail with a nude polish. I used Zoya "Charlott." 

Immediately remove the tape before the polish dries. 


Use a small brush with acetone to cleanup any excess polish on your skin.

Finish it off with your favorite top coat. I use Salon Perfect.

And that's it!




These weren't my favorite nails ever but they were ok Gol. 
If you'd like to participate in recycle mani monday use the tag #RecycleManiMonday on instagram so I can see and every Tuesday I feature!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags 


No comments:

Post a Comment