Thursday, July 16, 2015

Classy Lace

Hey Y'all! 
Today I've got a gorgeous classy lace design. 
It's featurin my favorite Cuccio polish "Bali Bliss!" This polish is just beyond gorgeous and it's so hard to capture it's true essence on camera. You really have to see it in person. It has so much dimension and always looks glassy and perfect!

Here's how:
Start with the perfect base of Cuccio "Bali Bliss."

I'm usin this bundle Monster plate 323 with the lace design.

Start by coverin the image with a white polish, Salon Perfect "Sugar Cube."

Then scrape the polish towards me with my creative shop scraper.

Pick up the image with a rollin motion on my creative shop stamper.

Then I line up my nail to the image and press into the stamper.

Clean your stamper with a piece of tape.

Use a small brush with acetone to clean up any excess polish on the skin. 

Finish off with your favorite top coat. I use Salon Perfect.

And That's It!




Ugh I just love this look so much! I think I might wear it all weekend because I can't bear to take it off!
I hope y'all love it just as much!
If ya get inspired by me use the tag #MagsyInspired on instagram so I can see!

Find Me Here Too:
Snapchat: maagsdinwiddie

~Maags 



No comments:

Post a Comment