Thursday, July 16, 2015

Recycle Mani Monday: Floral

Hey Y'all!
Recycle Mani Monday!
Today I changed my cotton mani into a floral mani. 


Here's How:

I started with my previous cotton bud mani:

I used a dottin tool and a burgundy polish to cover up all the cotton buds and create the base of my flowers. The polish I used was Avon "Very Berry."

Then I went in with a striper brush and lighter pink polish and filled in the middle of the flowers. I used Avon "Parfait Pink."

I went back in with the striper brush and a little more of the berry color on top of the light pink just to add a bit more definition.

Then I quickly went in with a green striper brush (Salon Perfect "Green Stem,") to add a little greenery as leaves.

Here's a closer look at the final design.

Use your favorite top coat to seal it all in. I use Salon Perfect. 

And that's It!




I hope y'all enjoyed this one! I liked this manicure both ways!
If you'd like to participate in Recycle Mani Monday then post your recycled weekend mani's to the hashtag #RecycleManiMonday every Monday and Tuesday's I feature! 

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags 


No comments:

Post a Comment