Thursday, July 16, 2015

Sparkle Cotton Buds

Hey Y'all!
Today I have a different design for ya. I had no idea what to do on my nails and I knew I wanted a palette cleanser, and cotton buds just came to mind. I had already had a white back ground on and so I thought the cotton would look pretty on top. 

Here's how:
I started with a white base of Salon Perfect "Sugar Cube."

Then added a layer of Salon Perfect "Snowed In," glitter.

and sandwiched it in with one layer of Sinful Colors "Outta Space."

Next with a striper brush and a brown polish I drew a stem for the cotton. I used Elf  "Smoky Brown."

Then with a dottin tool and a grey polish I added lil grey puffs for the cotton. The grey I used was Sephora Formula X "Extraordinary."

Once that was dry I went in with the striper brush and the white polish and filled in the centers of the cotton to help give it more dimension. 

Then I went back in with the brown to create more definition in the stem around the cotton buds.

here's a closeup of the finished look.

Use your favorite top coat to seal it all in. I use Salon Perfect.

And that's it!




I know this was a different design idea but I hope y'all enjoyed it just the same!
If ya get inspired by me use the tag #MagsyInspired on instagram so I can see!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags


No comments:

Post a Comment