Friday, July 10, 2015

Black and Gold Abstract

Hey Y'all!
Today I have a black and gold abstract design for ya!

Here's How:
I started with a gold base of Sinful Colors "Gold Medal."

Then with a striper brush and a matte black polish (Sinful Colors "Whipped") I painted a line down half my nail just right of the actual center. 

and paint a second line next to the first, leavin a gap of gold in between them.

Next paint a line connectin from the first line to the outer edges of the nail. 

Repeat on the other side. 

Then with the actual polish brush fill in the two sections. 

Like this. 

For the pinky I did the whole nail so just 2 stripes down the nail, leavin that gold gap.

Fill in the two sides.

Use a small brush with acetone to clean up any excess polish on the skin.

And that's it!




I love the way these turned out. The matte black looks so good against the gold. 
If you get inspired by me use the tag #MagsyInspired on instagram so I can see!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags 


No comments:

Post a Comment