Monday, June 15, 2015

Recycle Mani Monday: Belle

Hey Y'all!
Recycle Mani Monday here again!
I know this week isn't a traditional recycle mani, as I just had a swatch on, but I had to get rid of my weekend mani. I had had it on since Wednesday night and was sick of it! haha! 
But I still recycled the color so there ya go! 


First of all I love this color! It's Orly Color Blast "Enchanted Rose" from the new belle collection at walgreens! I wanted the whole collection, but mostly just for the names gol! None of the other colors were really that unique and I spose you could say this one isnt either, but to me it is! I absolutely love it! It's such a beautiful hot pink with opaly color shifty shimmer! And so of course I had to do roses on top to go with the name! 

Here's How:
I started by usin a red liner polish to make rough circle shapes down the side of my nail. They don't need to be perfect circles. The liner I used is Salon Perfect "Laser Beam."

They'll look like this.

Then I decided to do a standin rose on the ring finger. I started making small lines at the top of the nail comin in from the sides to meet eachother in the middle. Little swoops kind of. 

It'll look somethin like this. 

Then I used a light pink polish (Salon Perfect "Pocketful of Posies) and a striper brush to create the definition of the rose petals. I started with a dot in the center and then created a bunch of parenthesis like shapes around the roses. I also outlined the roses a little thicker than the inside with this color. 

It'll look like this.

Next I basically did the same thing on the standin rose, just goin from top to bottom, criss crossin the lines. 

It'll look like this. 

With a medium green liner polish I made quick little leaves. The liner is Salon Perfect "Green Stem."

I also made a stem on the standin rose

and some leaves and thorns. 

I finished it off with a lime green liner (Salon Perfect "Spring") to add definition to all the leaves. Just a quick line and some quick flicks across the leaves. 

also add some to the stem and thorns.

The finished design will look like this! 

Finish up with your favorite top coat. I use Salon Perfect.

And that's it! 
Here's the video:




I know this is super girly for me, but I am really lovin it! It feels so dainty and beautiful! And it's helpin me love my new nubbins, while they grow back! This color is amazin and I know I'll be usin it a lot this summer!
If you'd like to participate in Recycle Mani Monday post your recycled mani on Mondays with the tag #RecycleManiMonday and every Tuesday I'll be featurin my favorites! 
If you get inspired by me use the tag #MagsyInspired on instagram so I can see!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags 


No comments:

Post a Comment