Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Born Pretty Store Review/Demo: Nail Stickers

Hey Y'all!
I have another Born Pretty Review. Today I'll be reviewin some nail stickers.
These are sparkly yellow stickers. They come in a nice cardboard case and on a sheet like below with a clear plastic sheet on top. 
They're a little bit tacky on top and a real sticker on the bottom.
You just peel it off the paper 
and lay it down on the nail. It was pretty difficult to line it up perfectly, I had to keep peelin it back up off my nail to re-situate it. 
Then you are supposed to file off the excess at the tip. That was pretty easy to do, once you finally get it laid down right. 
I finished it off with a top coat. I use Salon Perfect. 

And that's it. 
If you wanna see how I did the yellow and black stamp it's in the first part of this video:





So overall I didn't really like these nail stickers. In the end they look pretty good, but they were so difficult to work with and one ripped really easily. I just wouldn't personally use these again. They might work better with shorter nails, but it was just a pain for me. 

Here's the link if you wish to purchase: 

I also have a 10% off code: ASQW10
I don't make money off this code.

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags 






No comments:

Post a Comment