Sunday, May 31, 2015

Born Pretty Review/Demo

Hey Y'all!
Today I have a review and demo of a new stampin plate from Born Pretty Store! 
Here's the design I did with it!

Let's get into the demo:
I started with each nail a different color from the Salon Perfect Neon Pop Collection.

This is the plate. It's the brand QA Q girl from Born Pretty Store. 
It has apples and flowwers and heart beats and cross hatching. I used the cross hatching design. It' $1.99 right now. 

I start by puttin black polish onto the image. I used a no name black pumpkin polish. 

Then used my Creative Shop Scraper to scrape the polish towards me.

and pick the image up with my creative shop stamper. 

Line it up with my nail and push my nail into the stamper to transfer the image. It looks like the stamp didn't work too good, but it's not the plates fault, I was tryin to stamp with my swamp cooler on because it was 100 degrees yesterday! You can see the other nails worked pretty well.
Then I repeat the stamp again and 

Line up the stamp just off center of the first one to give it a closer cross hatch.

Clean up the stamper with a piece of tape.

I use my small brush and acetone to cleanup any polish on the skin.

Use your favorite top coat to seal it all in. I use Salon Perfect.

And that's it! 
Here's the video:




I love the way this mani looks and I'm really happy with the new plate! It's got a nice variety of designs and I'm excited to use the apples when fall rolls around! The plate was really good, I just had a bit of trouble because I had my cooler on and it was dryin the polish quite quickly. 
I hope y'all enjoyed this and if ya get inspired by me use the tag #MagsyInspired on instagram so I can see!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags 

No comments:

Post a Comment