Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Born Pretty Store Review/Demo

Hey Y'all!
Today I have another Born Pretty Store Review/Demo!
It's another stampin plate and water decal. 

Here's the demo:
I started with a previous mani.

I'm reviewin Born Pretty Store stampin plate BP-42 with this geometric design.

and I'll be usin my Creative Shop Stamper Set. 

I start by puttin black polish onto the image. I used Fantasy Makers "Witch Black."

Then scrape the polish towards me with my creative shop scraper.

Pick up the image in a rollin motion with my stamper. Line up my nail and push into the stamper.

There's the image on the nail.

Clean up the stamper with a piece of tape.

 Use a small brush and acetone to clean up the excess polish on the skin. 

Next I'm reviewin these water decals. They have a leather/lizard like design. They come on a sheet like this and on the back has instructions on how to use.

I cut them apart and remove the plastic cover and size it to my nail.

Then dunk it into some water and wait for it to separate from the paper backin.

Then line it up with your nail and smooth it on. I like to press it from the center to the outside of the nail and then wrap the ends under my nail. 

It'll look like this.

Then I use my small brush and acetone and gently press against the excess decal til it separates itself.

Use your favorite top coat to seal it all in. I use Salon Perfect.

And That's it!
Video Here:




I hope y'all enjoyed this review/demo! All the products I've received from Born Pretty Store have been great so far. The decals wore for 3-4 days with no problems and the stampin plate is great as well. The prices are also very very good! 
Here's a 10% off code for y'all: ASQW10
I don't make money off of that it's just money off for you!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags 


No comments:

Post a Comment