Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Fiery Watermarble

Hey Y'all! 
Today I have a little fire for ya! 
This was a random design I decided to do and I kinda like it! 


Here's how:
I started with a coat of Orly "Push The Limit" and taped my finger. You'll need a cup of room temp water. Mine is just tap water that I let out to sit while I get everythin else ready.

Then I start buildin my bullseye. I started with Orly "Fireball," Dare To Wear "Lemon Drop," and Orly "Push The Limit."

That's my full bullseye. The red wouldn't let anythin spread too far but it's big enough for one nail.

With my needle I drew from the middle to the side on both sides.

Then from the bottom of the cup to the top. just makin petal shapes in one direction. 

Next I drew back down each petal in a wiggly motion to create a flame like design.

Pick the part of the design you want and dunk your nail into it.

Use a qtip to clean up the entire surface of the water before pullin your nail out.

Remove the tape and use a small brush with acetone to cleanup the excess polish on the skin.

Use your favorite top coat to seal it all in. I use Salon Perfect.

And that's it!
Here's the video:




I hope y'all enjoyed this one! I really like the way my middle nail turned out gol. I wish more of the nails had turned out like it, but overall I still like this design.
If you get inspired by me use the tag #MagsyInspired on instagram so I can see.

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags 


No comments:

Post a Comment