Friday, May 22, 2015

Purple Rose Ombre

Hey Y'all!
I have a flirty rose ombre for ya today! I was browsin pinterest for inspiration last night and came across this beautiful purple ombre rose cake. It was so beautiful I knew I had to make a mani out of it! 
Here's the cake

and Here's my mani

Here's how:

I started with a base of Salon Perfect "Sugar Cube," white.

Then created my ombre on a makeup sponge usin Salon Perfect "Sugar Cube," "Lilacking Control," "Purple Pop," and "A Royal Affair." 

Sponge it onto your nail. all around up and down to mix the colors together. 

Repeat as many times as needed for full opacity. I did 3 coats.

With a qtip and acetone I cleaned up the big splotches of polish on the skin.

Then used my small brush with the acetone to cleanup the cuticle.

For the rose outlines I use Salon Perfect Nail Art Liner in "Fuchsia Sparkle." I just start with a dot and add parenthesis shapes around it, staggering them so they don't perfectly line up.

and just continue that til you fill up your whole nail.

Use your favorite top coat to seal it all in. I use Salon Perfect.

and That's It!
Here's the video:




I had to take a pic with my purty purple flowers! 

I hope y'all enjoyed this! I really like the way these turned out and I'm not really a purple person but for some reason this really sticks out to me. I'm also really glad I went with the purple glitter for the roses, I like the way it looks. 
If ya get inspired by me use the tag #MagsyInsired on instagram so I can see. 

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags 


No comments:

Post a Comment