Friday, May 15, 2015

Watermelon Dry Brush

Hey Y'all!
I'm here with another watermelon inspired mani! 
I decided to do a dry brush and wanted to use my new China Glaze "Highlight Of My Summer,' mint green and then decided it needed to be watermelon colors! So I grabbed a hot pink, white and black and went to town! 

Here's How:
I started with a base of China Glaze "Highlight Of My Summer." 

Then I used Salon Perfect "Oh Snap" as my first dry brush layer.

You wipe the brush off on the bottle as much as possible and then quickly drag it across the nail, creatin streaks. 

Next I used Salon Perfect "Sugar Cube" white.

Wipe it off and drag across the nail.

The last color I used was Fantasy Makers "Witch Black."

Wipe the brush and drag across the nail.

Then I went back with the pink and drug it horizontally across the nail this time.

again with the white, 

and black.

Use a small brush and acetone to clean up the excess polish on the skin.

Finish with your favorite top coat. I use Salon Perfect.

And that's it! 
Here's the Video:




Glows a little under the blacklight!

I love the way this turned out. I feel like I say that a lot but I really do. Sometimes I think a dry brush mani will be too simple, but they always turn out so much cooler than in my head. I love the color combo and just how bright they are. 
If you get inspired by me use my tag #MagsyInspired on instagram so I can see!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags

No comments:

Post a Comment