Sunday, May 24, 2015

Neon Summer Leopard Print

Hey Y'all!
Today I have a super simple leopard print design but in a hot neon color! 
I did a similar design to this about 2 years ago with pink but this time I went with a hot neon teal! 
Even though this design is so simple, I just love the way it looks because of the white leopard spots. The white completely pops against the teal and makes it a stand out design!

Here's How:
I started with a neon teal base called "Mer-Made Of Money" by Salon Perfect.

Then with a dottin tool and some white polish (Salon Perfect "Sugar Cube") I placed random white dots or blobs, for the leopard print.

Next I outlined the white dots with a black nail art liner called "Black Ink" by Salon Perfect. I just created "c" shapes around the dots not completely outlinin them. 

It'll look like this when done.

To finish it off I went in with the dottin tool and the black polish and added dots randomly around the nail fillin in bare spots.

Use your favorite top coat to seal it all in. I use Salon Perfect.

and that's it!
Here's the video:





I just looooooove these sooo much! I dunno how I'm gonna change these up for Recycle Mani Monday! This color by Salon Perfect is just amazin! I need a backup for sure, it's just tooo beautiful! 

If ya get inspired by me us the tag #MagsyInspired on instagram so I can see!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags 


No comments:

Post a Comment