Friday, May 8, 2015

Classy Holographic Stamp

Hey Y'all!
Today I have a classy holographic stamp design for ya!
I have been itchin to use this base color since I got it at nail pro! It's China Glaze "5th Ave." 
It's soooo beautiful and classy I just love it! And it's a 1 coater! 
I just wanted to do a subtle classy design over the top so I chose to use a holographic silver and a new stampin plate I just got. 

Here's How:
I started with a base of China Glaze "5th Ave."

I'm usin this plate JQ-04 I got on etsy.

Start by puttin the holographic polish onto the image. I used Color Club "Harp On It."

Then with my creative shops scraper I scrape the polish towards me. 

And pick up the image in a rollin motion with my creative shop stamper.

Line your nail up with the image and press into the stamper.

And there's the image on the nail.

Clean your stamper with a piece of tape.

Use your favorite top coat to seal it all in. I use Salon Perfect.

And that's it!
Here's the video:




Hope y'all enjoyed this subtle classy look! 
If ya get inspired by me use my tag #MagsyInspired on instagram so I can see!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags

No comments:

Post a Comment