Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

Hey Y'all!
Happy Mother's Day to y'all! 
Today I just have a short and sweet post about my momma!

My mom and me have a very special relationship as it's just been us since I was very young and lost my dad. So I've grown up differently with my mom than others and I'm truly grateful for it! My mom is my bestfriend and she's always taken care of me and made sure my dreams have come true! She's everythin a mom should be and more and I feel lucky God selected her for me! 

Today I decided we would have matchin Mommy/Daughter nails, so I've matched mine to hers that I did a few days ago. 
Hers are way more beautiful than mine because we used a more stunnin glitter on hers but I matched as best I could! 
We are both wearin Cuccio "Bali Bliss" and hers are topped with OPI "I reached my gold" and mine are topped with Bonita colors "gold glitter."
I just love this combo and my momma loves her sooo much so that makes me happy. 

I also gave us matchin pedis! 

We are just spendin the day together just relaxin and marathon watchin Mike & Molly! 
Hope y'all have a wonderful day a wonderful day with your mothers!

~Maags 


No comments:

Post a Comment