Thursday, February 5, 2015

Zoya Swatches

Hey Y'all!
Today I have swatches of my new Zoya's that finally after a month have arrived! 
So I got these durin the Zoya sale and the 3 mini's came free! 
I really love all of them! I know a lot of people are upset with the 3 mini's but I actually love them! They're all great formula and consistency and all in my neutral palette that I usually wear. 
Then I got to pick out my regular sized 3 and I went with "Brooke," "Payton" and "Haley," my 3 fave One Tree Hill girls! 

This is the first mini "Charlott."
It's a beautiful nude that is almost perfect in 1 coat! I used 2 just because. And sorry I bumped my pinky and didn't have time to fix it. The formula is great it just glides right onto the nail.

This is mini "Severine." A metallic green. It's good in 1 coat but perfect in 2. Again this just glides right onto the nail perfectly. It looks gold in most lights but is actually a very light olivey green.

This is my favorite of the mini's "Anais." It looks like a gorgeous black, but in the light it has a very dark olive green undertone! It's also a little metalic or shimmery under the surface. It's just stunnin! Really smooth again just glides right on. This is 2 coats but again was almost great in 1.

Now onto the 3 full size I picked.

This is "Haley." Um I can't even explain how gorgeous this red is! It's probably one of the best red polishes ever made! This is 2 coats and you can still see through it a little bit but it's just stunnin! I usually don't like red polish these days because it's what nail school will shove down your throat as it's the color for the board testin, but this red is HOT! It totally reminds me of Haley from One Tree Hill, she's sexy, but classy and fiery and passionate! It's just perfect!

This is "Brooke." It's a hot pink/fuchsia shimmery polish. This is 2 coats and it's slightly still see through as well, but still gorgeous and buildable. This one surprised me because I wasn't sure I was gonna like this one even as I was buyin it, but I couldn't separate my girls Gol! I put this on and it's soooooo smooth and not streaky at all! The first coat was way more pigmented than I thought it would be. This is totally Brooke! It's flashy and hot and sexy and in your face and bold and strong, just like her!

This is "Payton." When I put this on I almost literally couldn't breathe because of it's sheer gorgeousness! This color is beyond any color that I own! I am not a purple person, I mean it has to be a special purple for me to like it, and this is SPECIAL! This is 2 coats, but if you're careful you can get away with 1 coat! This is truly amazin! It's juicy and sparkly, yet refined and classy. I am defnitely going to be wearin this as a full mani probably this weekend! I seriously can't believe I have never heard of or seen this polish before it should have way more hype around it because it's really one of the greats! This one again goes with Payton in my eyes. It's dark like her soul gol and glitzy but not in your face. It's beautiful and classy and strong as well. It's definitely a statement piece and I feel that's her with her art. 

I am so glad I got the colors I picked and that I just happened to be on a One Tree Hill kick the night I purchased. All of these are beautiful and I definitely recommend these! I don't have many Zoya's but now that's to the sale I have 6 new beauties! Definitely take advantage of any sale Zoya does, waitin for a month to get them wasn't fun but the outcome was worth it! 

Hope y'all enjoyed this and that some of you got to take part in this sale!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags

No comments:

Post a Comment