Saturday, February 14, 2015

TNAG: Out of this world

Hey Y'all!
Today is TNAG again! The theme today is out of the world. 
So yesterday I did a galaxy mani for my base and decided to add E.T. to finish it off!
I just love the way this turned out! I wasn't sure how he was gonna turn out but it's much better than it looked durin the paintin process. I decided not to top coat him so that he would still have that famous wrinkly look. 

Here's my galaxy base:
I loved this soooo much! It was the best galaxy nails I've ever done!
If you wanna see how I did this follow this link!


I'm just really proud of these! I haven't sat down and done detail in quite awhile it feels like. 
I love E.T. even though it also scares me a little bit gol! 
Anyways hope y'all enjoy these and be sure to go checkout the tag #tnagoutofthisworld to see everyone who participated! 

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags 

No comments:

Post a Comment