Monday, February 23, 2015

Filigree Stampin

Hey Y'all!
Today I have some Filigree Stampin for ya!
I just wanted some fun and simple for today and I haven't used blue in awhile so I went with a nude and blue design!
I really love the contrast of the nude with the blue! Plus this blue is sooooooo amazin! It is totally one of my all time favorite blue polishes. It's Sephora Formula X "Omni." 

Here's how:
Start with a nude base, I used Zoya "Charlott."

Then I used plate BP-L007 from Born Pretty Store to stamp with. I placed a blue polish at the top of the image. The blue is Sephora Formula X "Omni."

Next I used my creative shop scraper to pull the polish off the image. I find scrapin towards me is easier. I use a little paper under my plate to protect my background from polish.

Then pick up the image with your stamper. I used my creative shop stamper.

Line up your finger and roll it onto the nail.

to cleanup your stamper use a piece of tape to pick up the excess paint. Do not use acetone it will ruin your stamper.

Then cleanup any excess paint on your finger with a small brush and acetone.

Use your favorite top coat to seal it all in. I use Salon Perfect.

And that's it!
Here's the Video:



Hope y'all enjoyed this one! I really loved this for how quick and easy it was! 
I'm sure I'll try more designs like this with nude as the base. 
If ya get inspired by me use my tag #MagsyInspired on instagram so I can see!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags




No comments:

Post a Comment