Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Sexy Valentine Outline

Hey Y'all!
Here's my first valentine design, and about as girly and lovey dovey as it's gonna get around here. 
I have never been one to love valentines day let alone I'm goin through a blah moment with love sooooo let's just say things around here are gonna be more on the dark side and anti-valentines. 

Here's how:
Start with a red base. I used Zoya "Haley" which is soooo amazin! Two coats of silky, sexy, red!

Then I used Born Pretty Store stampin plate BP-L007 with a heart like vintage design. The middle design in the corner of the photo.

I stamped in white. Salon Perfect "Sugar Cube." I place some white at the top of the design.

Then scrape towards me with my creative shop scraper. Scrapin towards me is the easiest I've found.

Pick up the image with your stamper, mine is creative shop.

There's the image.

Just press or roll the stamper onto your nail.

And here's the image on the nail.

Use some tape to remove the remainin polish on the stamper. Do not use acetone.

Then usin Salon Perfect nail art liner in "Black Ink," create an outline around your whole nail.

Closeup of the outline. This is the true color of the red. It's just beautiful and I love it!

Use your favorite top coat to seal it all in. I use Salon Perfect. 

And that's it! 
Here's the video:




I really love this design! I have been wantin to do outlinin again ever since my bestie twin nails with (Whimsicalicious). Also when I was done with this design I realized it reminded me of my twilight dvd case! Breaking Dawn pt.1 came in a valentine "Be My Vampire" case and it looked just like the red and white stamp on my nail. I love that it's vampy and a little dark. 
I hope y'all enjoyed this one and if ya get inspired by me use my tag #MagsyInspired so I can see. 

Until next time!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags 


No comments:

Post a Comment