Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Salon Perfect Brow Pomade

Hey Y'all!
Today I have a makeup review. Salon Perfect sent me some of their new brow products to test out and I've been testin them all week! They also sent me their new brow powder and stencil kit but I'll be doin a separate review on that since I want time to test it out as well. 
They come in these plastic boxes. Each one is separate, so you can pick your match or mix them all to get your perfect match! 

I got all 3 colors: blonde, light brown and dark brown.
Here's what the containers look like. 

and here's the pomade inside. Yes I've already been usin it for a week so sorry they're all dipped into. These are sooooooo creamy! I mean you really only need the smallest amount. I dipped my brush in and then wiped it around on the inside of the lids then used it on my eyebrows. The dark brown seems to be the creamiest of them all. I also really like the colors. They're all slightly darker on the eyebrow than they look in the container. The blonde is actually really nice, not too light even for my dark eyebrows.

These are the brushes each one comes with. They're dual ended. One side is an angled brush to apply the pomade with and the other side is a spoolie to blend everythin out. Sorry mine are dirty as I just used em. I think these are really good. It's easy to apply and you can use different angles on the brush to get the desired result you want. 

Here's a closer look at my eyebrows after application. This is an exaggerated view with the lightin, but you can see they're filled in very nicely and that's very little product. 

Here's a front view, looks a little better. I like to use the blonde at the front of my brow very lightly in an upward motion, towards my forehead. Then I use the light brown in the middle and the dark brown on the ends. Then I blend it all together with the spoolie end. 
I really like this a lot. Even more so than they're powder and wax kit I previously used. This is just so quick and easy to apply and so far for me it's lastin power is great. It usually lasts all day on me from 9am to 10pm or so. It doesn't budge. It can also look natural or it's buildable if you prefer stronger brows. These retail for $4.88 at walmart. 

Here's just a couple of selfies gol with my brows hahaha



Hope y'all enjoyed this and might wanna checkout this product now. 
I'll be back soon with the powder/stencil kit. 

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags 



No comments:

Post a Comment