Thursday, February 19, 2015

Pinky Watermarble

Hey Y'all!
Today I have a Pinky Watermarble!
I tested so many designs last night and finally came up with this one! 

Here's How:
I started with a base of Sephora Formula X "Brazen" light pink and taped my finger for easier cleanup. 

Then I built my bulls eye in the water usin the same pink and Sephora Formula X "Eureka" hot pink and Pure Ice "All Vamped Out," Maroon. 
My water is nothin special, just plain warm tap water that I let sit out while I got the rest of what I needed ready. 

Next usin my needle I drew from the middle to the outside on the top and bottom and side to side. 

Then in between each line I drew out again to get this look. 

Now on each section draw in towards the middle to get a point like this. 

Continue until your whole cup looks like a flower!

Pick the spot you want on your nail. I chose the point to go with the point of my nail and dunk your nail into the water.

Then with a qtip cleanup the surface completely before

Pullin your finger out of the water. 

Remove the tape and use a brush and acetone to cleanup around the cuticle. 

My accent nail is China Glaze "Shell We Dance." A textured polish.

Then use your favorite top coat to seal it all in. I use Salon Perfect.

And that's it! 
Here's the Video: 



I hope y'all enjoyed this! I wasn't sure at all what I was gonna end up with today but I'm glad this is what it turned out to be! 
If you get inspired by me use the tag #MagsyInspired on instagram so I can see! 

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags 


No comments:

Post a Comment