Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Dark Valentine Abstract

Hey Y'all!
I have another valentine design. This time it's a dark version of a design I did 2 years ago. 

Here's the original design:

Here's How:
Start with a red base. I used Zoya "Haley."

Usin a striper brush and black polish draw an outline of a heart on your nail. I used Salon Perfect "Oil Slick."

Then draw another smaller heart in the middle of the first heart and fill it in. 

Then add lines connectin the two hearts. Just randomly no real pattern.

With a dottin tool add in 3 black blobs across the lines, as a base for a rose design.

Then with the striper brush and grey create little c's or parenthesis designs in the blobs to create roses. I used Sinful Colors "My Turn" grey.

Use your favorite top coat to seal it all in. I use Salon Perfect. 

And that's it! I know this design was a little dark to film and photograph but I hope ya can get the gist of it. 
Here's the video:




Hope y'all enjoyed this Then&Now design. I'm glad this design was shown on two different nail shapes so y'all can see it can be done no matter what shape ya have. 

If ya get inspired by me use my tag #MagsyInspired on instagram so I can see!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags 



No comments:

Post a Comment