Thursday, February 12, 2015

Out Of This World Galaxies

Hey Y'all!
Today I have a super fun galaxy mani! This is the base art for my TNAG design for tomorrow! I know I won't be able to film the finished look for this but I really wanted to share the galaxy base with y'all! I love the way this turned out, so vibrant and super fun and easy! 

Here's how:
I started with a blue base and I wanted to make it more fun with holo! I used Color Club Halo Hues "Over The Moon." 

Here's a sun swatch just for fun! 

Then with a makeup sponge I'm just dabbin on some white polish to one side of the tip. I used Salon Perfect "Sugar Cube."

Then I sponged on the white in a diagonal line across the nail.

Next I took Pure Ice "Show Stopper" and dabbed it onto the other side of the sponge tip.

Then I sponged the yellow over the white. 

Next I covered the white side of the sponge with Pure Ice "French Love Affair." 

I sponge this over the bottom half of the yellow.

Then I ripped the top of the sponge off so I could continue usin the same sponge.

I dabbed on Color Club Holo Hues "Eternal Love."

and sponged it randomly around the nail.

On the other half of the sponge I dabbed on Zoya "Brooke."

and also sponged that randomly around the nail.

Then with a small dottin tool and white polish I placed random dots around the nail to represent stars.

To add even more sparkle, I topped it off with China Glaze "Fairy Dust." 

OOOOOOOHHHH! AAAAHHHHHH!

Then just to seal it all in and give it extra shine and smoothness, I added my favorite top coat, Salon Perfect.

And that's it! 
Here's the video:




I really really love the way these turned out! Even more so than any galaxy nail I've done! To be honest I never really fully liked any of my galaxy nails and I think it's because I've always used a black background. This time I wanted somethin different so I used the blue and I'm really pleased with the outcome! I'm also very excited for what is goin on top of this for tomorrow! If you wanna see make sure you follow me on Instagram!

If you get inspired by me use my tag #MagsyInspired so I can see! 

see ya tomorrow for TNAG!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags





No comments:

Post a Comment