Saturday, February 21, 2015

Saran Wrap Marble

Hey Y'all!
I have a saran wrap marble design for ya today!
I have been seein a lot more saran manis around lately and reminded me I haven't done one in quite awhile. They're so easy and quick and each nail comes out unique! I just wanted this one to be sort of like a marble floor. 


Here's How:
I started with a white base of Salon Perfect "Sugar Cube."

Next take a small piece of saran wrap and crunch it up. Then paint on some gold polish, I used Confetti "Debutante."

Then sponge it onto the nail like you would with a sponge gradient.

Repeat this process with silver. Crunch up the saran and paint it on. I used Sephora Formula X "Need For Speed."

Then Sponge it on.

Finish up with Black. I used Salon Perfect "Oil Slick." Paint it on...

and sponge it.

Then clean up quickly with a qtip and acetone.

To finish it all off I topped it with Sinful Colors "Outta Space."

I did 2 coats to give it kind of a jelly sandwich look.

Then use your favorite top coat to seal it all in. I use Salon Perfect.

And that's it! 
Here's the Video:




Hope y'all enjoyed this one! I love the outcome of this and that it literally takes only minutes to do a whole mani! 
If you get inspired by me use the tag #MagsyInspired so I can see!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags


No comments:

Post a Comment