Monday, February 2, 2015

Born Pretty Store Sticker Review/Demo

Hey Y'all!
Today I have a quick demo review for the Born Pretty Store!

It is some gold nail stickers. 

Here's the demo:
I started with a white base. Don't you just love the look of a fresh white canvas!?!
I used Salon Perfect "Sugar Cube."

This is the sheet of stickers. It's a big sheet for around $3. I'll be usin a heart design for Valentines Day.

You just peel it up off the sheet and place it onto your nail just like a regular sticker. Make sure your base is completely dry so if you need to reposition you can.

They're so beautiful and shiny!

Then top coat them. It says to use two layers of top coat but I only used 1 and they're pretty smooth. I use Salon Perfect Top Coat.

And there's the full design! 

Also I have a 10% off code for y'all! If  3 people use it we can have a giveaway on my Youtube channel! 



I really love these stickers. The smaller designs like these are so fun to just enhance a design. There is bigger ones as well which I feel might be a little big for a full nail design but I'm sure you could cut them down to fit. They're very shiny and beautiful! You have to be a tiny bit careful as you can rip em while peelin them up but I only ripped 2 out of 8 so not too bad. 
Here's the link to born pretty: http://www.bornprettystore.com

Hope y'all enjoyed this and will checkout some of their products! I really have loved everythin from them so far! 

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags


No comments:

Post a Comment