Wednesday, November 26, 2014

HAPPY THANKSGIVIN!

HAPPY THANKSGIVIN Y'ALL!!!
Today I have my turkey day nails! It's not what I originally planned for myself but I ended up not havin much time to do it, although I love what I ended up with! Even if ya don't celebrate, these nails are still awesome for fall! 

It's a dark brown base with a two toned gold blobbicure! I am really lovin blobbicures lately and I'm sure I'll have a few more to finish the year out! 
I didn't do a tutorial for these because I just recently did a tutorial and I was short on time but here is a link to my previous blobbicure. 

These are the polishes I used:
China Glaze "Mingle With Cringle"
Pure Ice "Studette"
Confetti "Debutante"
Orly "Buried Alive"

I really love how it turned out. When in doubt go with gold! It fixes everythin! 
GOL! (giggle out loud)
I'm not gonna have time to paint my nails again til next week so I slapped on my UV topcoat to protect this and hopefully make it last for the next 5 days! I might go crazy! hahaha! 

This photo makes my heart flutter! It's just gorgeous and the bracelet compliments this design beautifully! I was sent this bracelet from a dear friend on instagram, her mother made it! Thank you Jess! 

Alrighty well that's all for today! I hope y'all have an amazin Thanksgivin! Spend time with your families and reflect on all the wonderful things you've been blessed with! 
I've been blessed with all of you! 
If you get inspired by me use the hashtag #MagsyInspired so I can see your recreations!

HAPPY THANKSGIVIN!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags



No comments:

Post a Comment