Saturday, November 8, 2014

TNAG: Winter/Fall Fashion

Hey y'all!
It's time for The Nail Art Guild again!
Since we're switching to Saturdays, I've decided to start blogging my designs for it.

Today's theme is Winter/Fall Fashion!
For some reason I could not for the life of me come up with a design I absolutely loved. 
I searched the internet for inspiration and I found one I was gonna do but forgot my chevron nail vinyls at my shop! GRRRRRR! So last night at 9pm I decided to do a simple design inspired by leggings and ugg boots. I see that as a major player in all winter/fall. However I'm not sure my actual design came out expressing my inspiration so I have no clue what it is exactly but I love the colors together so there ya go! hahaha


I used a black base for the leggings and a brown french tip for the boot tops with a cream and brown dot accent representing the fur in the boot. I really like the way it turned out in terms of color and design. I'm just not sure it represents what I want it to, but I definitely see fall in it. 

I also want to say I used the Salon Perfect nail art tools I received in their giveaway and I like them a lot. 
I used the striper brush to help me outline the shape of my french tips. It's a nice size and very controllable. You can decide with pressure how thick or thin you want the line. I really like this brush it's slightly bigger than the one I've made to use for my detail work so I like to have one this size to use for things like french tips or outlining bigger things than my 1 strand striper can do. It also has a tiny dotter on the other end which is nice to have dual end. 

I used this dotter which is a separate tool that is also dual ended. So together you get 3 different sizes of dotters. I used the biggest one for the cream and brown dots across my french tip. It's a basic dotting tool, works great, looks great, no problems. 

So that's my TNAG design for this week! I hope y'all participated with us and tagged your photos to the hashtag for a chance to be featured! 
Thanks for stoppin by and I'll "see" ya next time! hehe

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags


No comments:

Post a Comment