Monday, November 24, 2014

Salon Perfect: Brow Defining Kit

Hey y'all! 

So this is a bit of a strange post for me today because it's all up in my face! GOL! I know it's not nails BUT I've been asked to review some Salon Perfect makeup as well! Lately I've been gettin very into makeup! I've been watchin lots of tutorials and buyin more makeup and havin lots of fun with it! 
So today I have the Perfect Brow Defining Kit to share with y'all!
Here's the inside of the packagin
Here's the inside of the pallet. You get 3 colors and a highlighter with an angled brush applicator, also a grooming waxy pencil with it's own sharpener and a spoolie with another angled brush. 

Now I am in no way a professional makeup artist and I'm new to learnin proper makeup so bear with me and this is just for my personal opinion of the product and how I like to use it. 

So here's the back of the box and the instructions of how it is to be used. 

ah dreaded photo! buahaha! This is 1 eyebrow done and 1 not to show the difference and how I do this. 
I start off by quickly drawin the groomin pencil all over my brow. 

Then I use the spoolie brush to distribute the product and shape my brows.
Horrible picture! ugh! buahahahha

Here's the size of the pallet. I really love the packaging. It's nice and sturdy and sleek. Also nice to have a little mirror included. 

Then I take the other end of the spoolie brush, which is an angled brush. I dip into the color that matches my brows which is the darkest one for me since I have very dark hair, and I outline my brows. 

Then I use the angled brush in the pallet to fill in the rest of my brows with the color. I either use the middle shade near the inner corner and the darkest for the end of the brow or I use all dark and just keep it lighter for the inner corner. This little brush is sooooooooo soft! I love it! It doesn't hurt or scratch. It just applies the product really smoothly. 

To finish it off I go over it real quick with the spoolie again just to make sure everythins smoothed out. After I'm done with my brows I take the highlighter color in the pallet and use it with my blendin brush to add just under my eyebrow and inner corners of my eyes. I really love the highlight, when you see it in person it's a little shimmery and to me I wasn't sure I was gonna like that, but once you get it on you can barely see the shimmer it blends beautifully and just gives a nice highlight. I might actually try usin a little on my cheek bones next time hehe. 

And that's it! It's very easy. I really like how it still makes my eyebrows look natural while also givin them some color and definition. I have worn this product for 3 days now all for full days and it's lasted perfectly. I haven't had to reapply or touch up my brows once. I like the packaging. The pallet is a great size. The brushes are all great. I think the colors are good and could probably be mixed very nicely to get the one you need. If I hadn't been sent it I would defnitely have bought it and tried it on my own. It retails for about $8 at Walmart. Super convenient, almost everyone goes to Walmart gol! I am not being paid to say good things about these products, I genuinely like them! Salon Perfect if you don't know also sells false eyelashes and nail polish! I have had wonderful experiences with their polish and their contact people. Their products are wonderful and their prices are affordable. This brand is really becomin my all time favorite right now. I also received some eyelash products to test out and I am super excited about that! I'll have that posted sometime after Thanksgivin! 

Here's some more pics of my mug! buahahahha



Hope y'all enjoyed this and will think about tryin these products! 
I'll have some more nails for ya next time!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags








No comments:

Post a Comment