Monday, November 24, 2014

Color Block That French

Hey y'all!
Today I have my last design before Thanksgivin!
It's a color blocked french tip. I have had this design in mind since beginnin of November and I'm so glad I accidentally remembered it just in the nick of time! I've always liked this color combo, reminds me a little of a business suit but also fall like. 


I didn't really do a full out tutorial for this it's pretty self explanatory. 

Start with a base of Sinful Colors "Endless Blue" which is one of my most favorite blues ever!

Then I use a striper brush and some black polish and outline my smile line and fill in for a black french tip. I used Salon Perfect "Oil Slick"

Then I used Pure Ice "Shore Bet" with my striper brush again and added an accent line across the smile line. 

Finish off with your favorite top coat! Mine is Salon Perfect! It's soo awesome and dries so quick!



That's it! I really love how these turned out, so sad I have to take them off soon to do my Thanksgivin nails but I'm really excited for those! 

see y'all in a couple days! 

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags



No comments:

Post a Comment