Friday, November 14, 2014

Sometimes Ya Feel Like a Nut

Hey y'all! 
Today I have a fun fall acorn ruffian design for ya! 


I've had this planned since the end of October when I knew I'd be losing inspiration for november and frantically searchin for somethin! I have a tree in my backyard and there are thousands of acorns and squirrels, so that was my inspiration! 

Let's get started!

Start with a base color of Zoya "Louise" or any brown polish you have.

Then I used Pure Ice "Magic" for a dry brush on top of "louise"
wipe your brush off as much as possible.
Brush streaks on to the base color, not fully coverin it. 

Then take a lighter brown acrylic paint or polish and draw a ruffian design or upside french tip gol
Fill it in like the caps of an acorn.

Then add dots of Zoya "louise" on the caps.

And you're done!


I love these so much! I hope y'all enjoyed them too! 
Here's the youtube tutorial I did as well! 


Catch ya later Acorns!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags






No comments:

Post a Comment