Monday, November 10, 2014

Fall blobbicure


Hey y'all!
Today I have a design I've been wanting to try for months, since I've seen it floating around instagram and youtube lately. Everytime I saw it I wanted to try it but kept forgetting about it, so now I finally did it! 
The blobbicure! 
I am also on this grey/burgundy kick right now! I dunno what it is, but these colors scream fall to me! I also really loved these NOPI Carrie Underwood colors and wanted to use them ever since I swatched them. 
Grey: NOPI "Goodbye Shoes"
Burgundy: NOPI "Backstage Pass"

Ok so I took a couple pics from my video tutorial so I have just a real quick pictorial version and I've also linked the video down below.

Start with your base coat and then 1 coat of "Goodbye Shoes" and let it dry.

Then If you want to at this point you can clean up your cuticles, also do this step again when you're completely done with the manicure. 

Then go in 1 nail at a time, paint a second coat of "GS" and while it's still wet....

Add drops of "Backstage Pass" all over the nail and watch it spread out like blobs. Continue each nail like this until you reach your desired design. 

Then we of course top coat it all! I use Salon Perfect which I love! It dries incredibly fast and lasts between manicures. 

Here's the finished look! 


Yup Both Hands! 

Here's the new Youtube video! I'm very proud of it and am excited to be working on making my videos better!


So that's it for today! Thanks for stoppin by! I hope ya enjoyed this! 
If you're inspired by me use the #MagsyInspired on instagram!

See ya next time!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags

No comments:

Post a Comment