Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Clear Jelly Layered Stamping

Hey y'all! 
I'm a little late gettin this blog post up, but ah well here I am now gol. 
Today I have another post about the clear jelly stamper from born pretty store. The last post was a review of workin on placement with it and this one is placement with layering designs. 

Let's get into it: 

Here's the stamper on it's own. 

This is the plate I'm usin. From Born Pretty Store as well. It's such a cute plate perfect for the nail polish addict. 

I started with a black base of Salon Perfect "Oil Slick."

I'm startin by puttin a holographic silver polish (Loreal "Masked Affair") on the nail polish bottle image. 

Then I scrape the polish towards me usin the creative shop scraper. I don't like the scraper that comes with the clear stamper. 

Then pick up the image with the stamper in a kind of rollin motion. 

Then I line it up over my nail and look down the center of it to help with perfect placement, and squish it down onto my nail. 

Clean your stamper with a piece of tape to remove excess polish. 

Then I'm using a metallic silver polish (Sephora Formula X "Need For Speed") on the paint drip image.

Scrape the polish towards you.

Pick up the image in a rollin motion and line it up over your nail. Look down the center to help with placin this image right by the cuticle. Press the stamper down onto the nail. 

Use a small brush and some acetone to clean up any excess polish on the skin. 

Finish it all off with your favorite top coat. I use Salon Perfect. 


And that's it! 
Watch the video tutorial here: 


Hope y'all enjoyed this! I definitely recommend this stamper. It's very cool and makes stamping a bit easier in terms of placement. 
You can purchase this here: 


Thanks for stoppin by and I'll see y'all next time!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment