Thursday, January 21, 2016

Clear Jelly Stamper Review/Demo

Hey Y'all! 
Man what a day! I'm so tired and blah today! I kinda have been all week! I started workin out more and watchin Doctor Who, and I think it's havin crazy side effects on my sleep! I've been havin horrible dreams and wakin up still slightly in a dream state. I hope it goes away soon! 
Anyways today I have a review/demo of the new clear jelly stamper from Born Pretty Store. 
This is a completely clear squishy stamper in a plastic holder. The stamper head itself is squishy but definitely not as squishy as the creative shop stamper. It's squishy enough though. I was thinking it would be too hard because of other clear stampers I have been seein, but it's actually ok. It's also not as sticky feelin as the creative shop. I love the stamper so far, but the scraper is not good at all. I tried it several times and it just didn't work for me, so I'll keep usin my creative shop scraper with it. This stamper didn't need priming either. I really like this stamper also because it's still big enough to cover my nails. It's not as big as the creative shop stamper but it's still big enough to fit my length of nails so far. 
Let's get into the demo: 
I started with a gold sparkly base of OPI "Oy Another Polish Joke!"

This is the plate I'll be usin from the born pretty store as well. 
http://www.bornprettystore.com/classic-cross-pattern-nail-stamp-template-image-plate-born-pretty-l012-65cm-p-19367.html

For this I'm usin my creative shop scraper instead of the clear jelly one. The purple one is too thick and not flexible. 

I start by placin black polish on the image. I used Salon Perfect "Oil Slick."

Then I scrape the polish towards me with the scraper.

I pick up the image with the stamper in a sort of rollin motion. It works better than just stampin straight down on it. 

There's the image on the stamper. 

Then I line it up over my nail. This is the cool part! Because it's clear you can see your nail under the stamper and it really helps to perfect placement! It was a little difficult to do on camera but the rest of my nails were so easy and quick. Be sure to clean your stamper with a piece of tape and not acetone!

Use a small brush and some acetone to cleanup any polish you might have gotten on the skin. 

Finish everythin off with your favorite top coat! I use Salon Perfect! 

And that's it! 

Watch the video tutorial here: 



I hope y'all enjoyed this! I definitely recommend gettin this stamper! It's about $3 and free shippin! Granted it does take a few weeks to get to you, but it's definitely worth it! 

Here's the link to purchase: 
http://www.bornprettystore.com/2pcsset-clear-jelly-nail-stamper-clear-silicone-marshmallow-nail-stamper-scraper-p-24021.html

So that's it! I'm off to pretend I'm awake in the world today! 
see ya next time! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment