Friday, January 8, 2016

Hot Pink Feathers

Hey y'all! 
Today I have a bright and "light" design for ya! See what I did there with the "light"....as a feather! Haha! Anyways, I was just needin some neon in my life right now. I feel like I've been doin a lot of neutral designs or red and green for Christmas and winter. 
So let's get into it: 

I immediately went to look for a neon pink polish and of course had to choose one from the Salon Perfect Neon Pop Collection. I used "Oh Snap," because that name was such an obvious choice for the look I was goin for. 

I just recently got this plate from the Born Pretty Store (BP-75) and it has different feather/bird images on it. I really love the big feathers so I thought it would be a fun design to do in black, over the pink. 

I started by paintin the black polish (Salon Perfect "Oil Slick") onto the image. 

Then usin my creative shop scraper I scraped the polish towards me.

And pick the image up in a rollin motion, with my creative shop stamper. 

There's the image on the nail. 

Always clean your stamper off with a piece of tape so you don't ruin it with acetone.

Then I use a small brush with some acetone to clean up the polish that got on the skin. 

And finish it all off with your favorite top coat. I use Salon Perfect. 


And that's it! 
Here's the video tutorial: http://youtu.be/5NmnGlKTem0



Hope y'all enjoyed this! Maybe you need a little pop of color in your life right now too! 
If you get inspired by me use the tag #MagsyInspired on Instagram so I can see!

See ya next time! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment