Saturday, January 16, 2016

South Western Stamp

             Hey Y'all!
Today I am bloggin from the car! No I'm not drivin! I'm runnin around with my mom and aunt, havin random unplanned fun. 
The design for today is a south western stamp. 

here's how:
I started with a multicolored base: Orly "Fireball" on my ring and pointer, China Glaze "Keepin It Teal" on my middle nail and Orly "Push The Limit" on my pinky.

Of course I'm usin my creative shop stamper set, 

And this Wild West plate from Uber Chic Beauty. I used several images from this plate but this is the one I'm usin for the tutorial. 

I'm startin by placin black polish onto the image (Salon Perfect "Oil Slick")

Then I scrape the polish towards me with my creative shop scraper.

And pick the image up with my stamper in a rollin motion. Then I line it up with my nail and press my nail into the image. Sorry I forgot a pic of that but you get what I'm sayin. 

Clean your stamper with a piece of tape, not acetone! 

Use a small brush with acetone to clean up any polish you might have gotten on the skin. 

And finish everythin off with your favorite top coat. I use Salon Perfect. 


And that's it! 


Watch the video tutorial here: 


So that's it! I hope y'all enjoyed this! I absolutely love the colors in this mani! It's so bright and happy lookin! If you get inspired by me use the tag #MagsyInspired on Instagram so I can see! 

Hope y'all have a great Saturday, I'm off to have some more fun! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment