Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Heather Grey Dry Brush

Hey Y'all! 
I am a little late in gettin this blog post up, but I'm doin it anyways! 
This is for my heather grey Tshirt inspired dry brush! 

Let's just get right into it!

I started with a light grey base of Sephora Formula X "Extraordinary."

Then with a darker grey, Essie "Chinchilly," I wiped the brush off on the bottle as much as possible.

Then in back and forth sweeping motions, I brushed it across the nail, leaving streaks. 

Then again with another darker grey, Sinful Colors "My Turn," I wiped the brush off as much as possible. 

And again in sweeping motions, drag it across the nail. Not completely covering the nail. 

And finally use a white, Salon Perfect "Sugar Cube." 
Wipe the brush off as much as possible. 

And sweep it across the nail. 

I continue repeating the process, alternating the colors until I get the desired look. 

Use a small brush with some acetone to clean up any polish on the skin. 

Finish everythin off with your favorite top coat. I use Salon Perfect.


And that's it! 

Watch the video tutorial here: 

So that's it! I hope y'all enjoyed this look! If you get inspired by me use the tag #MagsyInspired on Instagram so I can see! 

See y'all next time! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment