Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Spring Bag Marble

Hey y'all! 
Today I have a simple peachy spring look for ya!
It's a ziplock baggie marble. 

Here's How:
I started wth an orange base of Sinful Colors "Orange Cream." 

Then you'll need a little zip lock bag. 

After the first coat was dry I started addin drops of the same color around the nail.

Next I added drops of a dark brown color from Morgan Taylor "Pumps or Cowboy Boots"

And last I added Color Club "East Austin." I accidentally dropped a big glop, you definitely don't need too. 

Then take the ziplock and put it over your nail and smush all the colors around together. 

You'll be left with somethin like this.

Use a small brush and acetone to cleanup any polish on the skin.

Finish everythin off with your favorite top coat. I use Salon Perfect.


And that's it!
Watch the video tutorial here: http://youtu.be/oBhNV4EZT4g

Hope y'all enjoyed this! 
See ya next time!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment