Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Valentine Twine Dry Brush

Hey Y'all! 

Valentine's Day is now only a few days away! I might have one more design before my actual Valentine's Day nails, but I'm not sure yet. 
These are another dry brush design, but this time they're inspired by a twine background with a heart, that I saw on Pinterest. 

Here's How:
I started with a nude base of China Glaze "Don't Honk Your Horn." 

Next I'm usin a darker nude (Island Girl "Surfing Paradise") and wiping the brush off on the bottle as much as possible.

Then I'm going to sweep the polish brush across my nail until I get the desired coverage. 

I'm repeating this with a pink color. Pure Ice "Taupe Drawer." Wipe the brush off and sweep it across the nail.

And again with a dark brown (Pure Ice "Scandal"). Wipe the brush off and sweep across the nail. Do this one more lightly so you don't cover the whole nail in darkness.

Then I went back in with a little more pink to cover some of the dark brown, so it wouldn't be too harsh.

Next I went in with more of the first nude.

And finally I topped it all off with the China glaze base color.

Use a small brush with acetone to clean up any polish on the skin.

Then I went in with a detail brush and a red polish, Salon Perfect "Salsa Dance," and outlined a heart in the middle of my nail.

And filled it in completely.

Finish it all off with your favorite top coat. I use Salon Perfect. 

And that's it!

Watch the video tutorial here: 

Hope y'all enjoyed this! I'm really happy with how these turned out! 
If you get inspired by me use the tag #MagsyInspired on Instagram so I can see. 

Incase this is the last post before Valentine's Day, I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend full of love! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment