Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Spring Pastel Dotticure

Hey Y'all! 
I feel like I haven't posted in forever! I have been so busy with Valentine's Day, I couldn't get too many videos mad, and now I'm just lacking so much inspiration. Luckily there's only a few more days til March and green mani's! 
So today I have a random spring pastel Dotticure for ya! 
I was inspired by a picture on Pinterest that had no watermark, so not sure who the owner is, but it was beautiful so I wanted to try it. 

Here's how: 
I started with a light pink base of Cuccio "Tuscan Temptress."

Then with a dotting tool and a mint polish (Pure Ice "Home Run") I added dots randomly around the nail.

Next I used a very light pink polish (Sinful Colors "Easy Going") and added dots filling in the spaces between and next to the mint dots. 

Then I went back in with the mint and added a couple more dots wherever I thought it was needed. 

Finish everythin off with your favorite top coat. I use Salon Perfect.


And that's it! Super simple! 
Watch the video tutorial here: 
http://youtu.be/CaDSr-H2ZUY

Hope y'all enjoyed this! If you recreate it use the tag #MagsyInspired on Instagram so I can see! 

See y'all next time! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment