Sunday, February 7, 2016

Valentine's Day Layered Stamp

Hey y'all!
Today I have another Valentine's Day mani for ya! This one is a layered rose design. 

Here's how:
I started with a pink base of Color Club "Wicker Park." 

 This is the plate I'm usin from the bundle monster, with the rose design.

And my clear jelly stamper from the born pretty store.

Then usin a light pink (Sinful Colors "Easy Going"), I place it onto the image.

Then scrape the polish towards me.

And pick the image up with the stamper in a semi rolling motion.


Line it up over your nail and look down the center to help with placement.

That's what it'll look like.

Clean your stamper with a piece of tape.

Next use a darker pink (Sephora Formula X "Eureka") and place that onto the same image.

Scrape the polish towards you.

Pick up the image with your stamper.

Line it up over your nail and look down the center to help place these roses around the first roses. 

Use a small brush with acetone to clean up any excess polish on the skin.

Finish everythin off with your favorite top coat. I use Salon Perfect.

And that's it!
Watch the video tutorial here:http://youtu.be/FoLfm-fQSJk

Hope y'all enjoyed this! I absolutely loved the way these turned out! Definitely one of my favorite designs! 

If you get inspired by me use the tag #MagsyInspired on Instagram so I can see! 

Just a few more designs before Valentine's Day! 

See ya next time!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment