Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sleeping Beauty By Elf

Hey y'all!
Today I have a fun new polish collection from Walgreens!
Elf has been releasing Disney princess products and including polish, I've never been able to find most of them, but yesterday ran across the new "Sleeping Beauty" Good vs. Evil collection. I was so excited because I've seen them and the bottles are beautiful and the swatches were gorgeous so I've decided to do my own swatches! I really hope to run across the rest of the princess collections soon, but that'll be up to fate gol! So let's start in on these swatches!

Here's the beautiful packaging!

Bottle Shots in their package.

\


First up is "Prissy Chrissy"


This is 3 coats with my regular pose and lighting.
It's a beautiful rosy neutral. Goes on Pretty smoothly. The Brushes aren't my favorite but the color builds beautifully.

Outdoor Sun Shot.

This is "Bubble Gum Pink"
Not sure what any of the names have to do with Sleeping Beauty but the colors are a nice representative.

This is 3 coats with my regular pose and lighting. It probably only needed 2 coats but I am a bit impatient in waiting for layers to dry so there was a bit of drag for me. I really love this pink though it's a nice pop. 

An Outdoor Sun Shot.

Next is "Purple Dream"
I really love this one! I'm usually not a purple person but this one is very opal-y and sparkly!

This is 2 coats with my regular pose and lighting.
This color is gorgeous. Almost duochrome like, very opal, shimmery. It's a little more purple than this picture shows. Purple always tend to go bluer on camera for me.

An Outdoor Sun Shot. This shows the purple more.

Last up is "Sea Escape"
It's a very dark blue. It might actually be a black base with Blue shimmer. It's extremely dark it's hard to tell, but stunning either way!

This is 2 coats with my regular pose and lighting.
I'm glad I could capture a little bit of the blue shimmer because I tried so hard, took a million pictures it was very difficult to grab this one. 

An Outdoor Sun Shot. Couldn't for the life of me get a good shot. It got even darker in the sun.

That's it for this one! Overall I'm very impressed with this collection! The bottles alone are gorgeous! The colors are beautiful. The only thing I would improve is the color names, they just don't fit too well for me. The packaging is great and enticing and the price is awesome! Only $4.99 at walgreens. 

Hope y'all enjoyed I'll catch ya next time!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags










No comments:

Post a Comment