Saturday, October 18, 2014

Do The Monster Mesh!

Hey y'all!
Today I have some Monster Mesh for you!
I was lookin for another quick halloween mani and was inspired by my halloween mesh cheesecloth hangin in my livin room! 


So here's how to get this look!

Start with naked nails, base coat only.
(my middle nail has a patch so it looks weird)

Then take a sponge and some black polish. Dip the sponge and sponge most of the polish off the sponge so you can do a "dry" sponge, like a dry brush technique.

Next take a piece of foil and add some nude polish to it. Add some acetone to the polish and thin it out. Dip a qtip into the polish and dot onto the nail so you get nude see through bubbles on the nail. 

Then just clean up all around the cuticles with a qtip and a small brush with acetone. Top coat it and you're done!

\

no idea why the dots look blue in these pics it is not blue at all in person! hahaha



That's it for this one y'all! Hope you enjoyed! 
If you get inspired for your own Monster Mesh be sure to tag #MagsyInspired on instagram so I can see.

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags






No comments:

Post a Comment