Monday, October 13, 2014

Trick Or Polish!

It's Finally Here! 
Halloween! 
The time we all (ok maybe just me gol) wait for all year long! 
Time to hunt down all the ghoulishly fun polish displays! 

TRICK OR POLISH! 

I recently grabbed up as many halloween polishes as I could find and had myself a swatch fest!
 I've posted them on instagram but I thought I would share my thoughts further on here.

First up is the new Fantasy Makers.
I love the skulls on the lids!


Goosebump Suit
is a bright neon jelly polish. 
This is 3 Coats. It is definitely streaky at first but buildable. This has no top coat, it's a little glossy, waxy on it's own. 

Ghouls Rush In
is a pinkish, purple jelly.

This is 3 coats alone, no top coat. I love this color a lot! It's still thin after 3 coats but still looks amazin!

Queen Of Envy
is a darker green jelly.


This is 3 coats and the thinnest of them all. It's a great green though. Very zombie green gol!

Roach Busters
is a more lime green. It actually has a hint of sparkle to it and doesn't seem as jelly as the others.


This is also 3 coats. It's thin as well but not as jelly like. I wish the shimmer would show a little more.

NEXT UP! 
Sinful Colors Halloween Collection!
So glad I grabbed these I love them all!!


Pumpkin Spice
is a coppery fall glitter. It has hints of color to it but not as noticeable as the copper.

This is 1 coat over Fantasy Makers "Ghouls Rush In"

Cauldron Couture 
is a gorgeous dark green flaky glitter. 

This is 1 coat over Fantasy Makers "Queen of Envy"
It contains gorgeous green flakies along with different sized glitters as well.


Mystery Moonshine
is my Favorite! 
Its a multi flaky glitter.

This is 1 coat over Fantasy Makers "Roach Busters"
I love this one so much! It's very Mardi Gras to me but also Halloween Patch Work. 


Last up is Splatter Spell.
It's a gorgeous brown flaky, glitter. 


This is also my favorite of the group! If you know me at all, you know I love Brown!
So this is a perfect fall polish for me! This is 1 coat over NOPI "Backstage Pass"


So that's my new group of halloween goodies! 
I love how great the Fantasy Makers pop and how well the Sinful Colors cover in just 1 coat! 
Everythin's buildable ad they're all gorgeous! 
Run out to your nearest Walgreens and snatch em up! 

Thanks for readin my first post back y'all! I hope to keep it up and get better as I go! 
Til Next Time!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags








2 comments:

  1. Oh that Splatter Spell is awesome! Glad your back! Cant wait to read more! ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much girly! I hope I get the hang of it more this time! Hahaha

      Delete