Friday, October 17, 2014

Sparkle Webs



Hey y'all! 
Today I have a super easy, glitzy spiderweb mani for you! 

I was out shoppin this mornin when a corner of my previous mani popped right off my nail! So there's a walmart out there with a lucky little piece of art by yours truly! buahahahhahahah!
Disaster of course, because I hate to go out with chipped polish, but luckily I was headed home! 
So I was drivin home thinkin of what I could possibly do on my nails that was quick and easy, but still in the halloween theme. When I remembered the handy dandy spiderweb! It's a classic and always works in a pinch! 

So let's get started! 
First you start off with a base color. Mine is Sinful Colors "Silver Bells." Which is a really nice opaly silver with silver round glitter. This is 3 coats to opacity for me. 


Next make criss cross black lines on all your nails. Except for on the ring finger I did an accent differently from the rest. 

Then add more lines in between all the criss cross lines and a few coming off the line on the accent nail as well. (this is quite difficult to describe. gol luckily there's a picture.)

Lastly add arches in all the empty triangle spaces, to make the web. 

That's all there is to it! 
Here's a couple pics of the final look!


This design was a little rushed as I didn't have much time, but overall I'm happy with how it came out and love the color combo. 
Hope y'all enjoyed and I'll see ya next time! 

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags



No comments:

Post a Comment